Want to get Your Australian Visa Application handled an experienced professional?
There are many different Australian visa application categories which exist. Here are some of the more common visas that clients based in Ireland and the UK pursue with the help of Mege Dalton.
- Partner visa – If you are a spouse or defacto of an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you may be eligible to apply for this visa.
- Resident return visa – This visa is meant for permanent visa holders who’s current visas will expire shortly or have expired.
- Employer-sponsored permanent visas – Employers in Australia can sponsor overseas workers to fill a job role and be sponsored on a permanent visa.
- Temporary skill shortage 482 visa – This visa is focused on employers hiring overseas workers to fill temporary job roles for between 2-4 years in length.
- General skilled migration visas – The skilled migration visa provides the holder with permanent residency status.
- Australian citizenship – Once a permanent visa holder has lived in Australia for at least 4 years, they will be eligible to apply for the very much sought after Australian citizenship.
- Tourist visa
- Student visa