In Australia, employers are looking to sponsor Irish workers with certain skills and this is a priority for them.
If you are an Irish tradesman in any of the following occupations, contact me now, there could be a Australia job opportunity for you.
- Metal fabricator
- Diesel Fitter. (Heavy earthmoving equipment mechanic)
- Mechanical fitters
- Auto Electrician (mining experience)
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Tailings Engineer
- Engineering GeologistCivil Engineer (Design Engineer)
- Environmental Engineer – Waste Management
- Rail Design Engineer
- Civil Design Drafters (Microstation / 12D)
- Architectural Design Drafters (Microstation)
- Structural Drafter (AutoCAD / Revit)
- Building Services Engineers
- HVAC Engineer
- Hydraulic Engineer
- HVAC Mechanical Drafter
- Heavy Duty Fitters
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Fitters
- Automotive Electricians
Generally jobs in Australia are difficult to come by if you don’t have a visa to take you to Australia in the first place, but for the trade occupations listed above, the Australian employers will sponsor you for an Australia visa as part of your job terms.
With links to to a major Australian recruitment agency who can source quality jobs with a realistic goal of obtaining sponsorship as well as a job offer, we can assist you in the Australia job search process. Contact me now to get a set up a consultation for yourself to discuss your Australia job opportunities today.